Tuesday 25 March 2014

Persuasive Writing by Safyaan 6PJ

Tuesday 25th february 2014

Lo.To write a letter using features of persuasive writing


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student from year 6 and I’m complaining about the slogan
‘I’m loving it’,it should have a capital ‘I’ at the start.

I passionately believe,that the ‘I’ in the slogan ‘I’m loving it’ should have a 
capital letter because it is the start of a sentence .

Also, in many slogans you usually see capital letters at the start of it
like the ‘British’ slogan has a capital letter at the start. One person said ‘ohh what a terrible mistake they made in there slogan’

As a result of this, 90% of children agree with my statement. Children’s parents want children 
educated properly, but you have not demonstrated good punctuation in your slogan. 
You need to change it, to promote good English because a lot of people look at your slogan.

 This is your opportunity to save your world wide reputation, I trust  you’ll make the right decision.

Yours Faithfully

By Safyaan Javid





11 comments:

  1. Amazing work, Enjoyed Reading, Keep up the hard work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree - great piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done what a great piece of writing. Keep up the good work!
    Mrs Rose, Headteacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I thoroughly approve of your viewpoint, Sufyaan! An excellent piece of persuasive writing which echoes my own opinion. Well done, from Mrs Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done- great piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a teacher, I totally agree with your point. If you look around you'll see lots of other examples of incorrect grammar. The incorrect use of apostrophes is my pet hate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Sufyaan, I completely agree with your point! Well done, your writing is very persuasive. Mr Jones

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice intresting very pursuasive writing safyan

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a nice point of vriw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mac donals is nasty now but they can be better with this letter

    ReplyDelete